first_imgA man has died suddenly in the North after being electrocuted at a shed in Co. DerryThe Northern Ireland Ambulance service confirmed it received an emergency call around 11.05am yesterday morning.44 year old Ian Patterson was understood to have been changing a lightbulb in the shed when he was shocked.It’s reported that a nearby defibrillator was used however Mr. Patterson could not be revived. Google+ Previous articleBrexit hits holiday home market in DonegalNext articleHealth Minister urged to intervene to avert ambulance strike News Highland By News Highland – January 19, 2019 Google+ Facebook Homepage BannerNews Pinterest WhatsApp Arranmore progress and potential flagged as population grows Facebook Man dies after being electrocuted in Co. Derrycenter_img WhatsApp Community Enhancement Programme open for applications Twitter Important message for people attending LUH’s INR clinic RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Twitter Nine til Noon Show – Listen back to Monday’s Programme Loganair’s new Derry – Liverpool air service takes off from CODA Pinterest Publicans in Republic watching closely as North reopens furtherlast_img read more